Terms & ConditionsBy using OLD HAVANA CASINO software, and provided you (the 'User') are of legal gambling age of your playing location, you will be deemed to have manifested your consent to enter into the following agreement with OLD HAVANA CASINO and to accept its terms and conditions, which have been accepted by OLD HAVANA CASINO. Please read the agreement carefully, and consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction if you have any doubts about your rights and obligations; be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Purpose Of AgreementThe purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between OLD HAVANA CASINO and the User once the User has received the OLD HAVANA CASINO software from www.oldhavanacasino.eu. Old Havana Casino hereby grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
Declarations by UserThe User declares and warrants that:
- All User's details contained in the Registration Form submitted to OLD HAVANA CASINO are true and correct.
- User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others.
- Commercial use of OLD HAVANA CASINO is strictly prohibited.
- To the best of his knowledge, User is not contravening any laws of his home jurisdiction by applying the software to gamble on the Internet.
- User fully understands the methods, rules, and procedures of Internet gambling through the application of the software.
- User is fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when gambling on the Internet through the application of the software.
- The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from OLD HAVANA CASINO game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software random number generator will determine the outcome of the games.
- The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal.
Declarations by OLD HAVANA CASINOOLD HAVANA CASINO declares and warrants that:
- OLD HAVANA CASINO's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards users who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. OLD HAVANA CASINO carries no intent to enable a User to apply the software for gambling on the Internet in contravention of any law in the User's home jurisdiction.
- Application of the software for gambling on the Internet ensures the User Ultimate Random and fair odds ('Atlantic City, Las Vegas Rules' or better).
- Using the latest private/public key encryption, OLD HAVANA CASINO has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all passwords and user names employed by User are thoroughly secure against third party access while transferred on the Internet.
Rules and InstructionsThe application of the software by the User shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, OLD HAVANA CASINO's rules and instructions as detailed in the software and/or on OLD HAVANA CASINO's Internet web site from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the gambling methods, playing rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
Telecommunication Service ProviderOLD HAVANA CASINO shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by User's Internet Service Provider ('ISP') with whom User has contracted to gain access to OLD HAVANA CASINO, and Old Havana Casino shall not be a party to any dispute between user and ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
Copyrights / TrademarksUser undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to OLD HAVANA CASINO operation and the software, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the use of the encryption key and other security measures.
User AbuseIn the event that OLD HAVANA CASINO believes a User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by OLD HAVANA CASINO then OLD HAVANA CASINO may, in its absolute discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from a User any bonus or other promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that User, either temporarily or permanently.
User may terminate this Agreement by notifying OLD HAVANA CASINO in writing at any time, provided User owes no money to OLD HAVANA CASINO for any reason whatsoever. OLD HAVANA CASINO reserves the right to terminate User's membership, at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion, and in particular in case of any activity that may harm OLD HAVANA CASINO and/or its members including, but not limited to, fraud, abuse of bonuses and other promotions, frivolous and unsubstantiated claims, and misuse of casino's software. Upon termination by User or OLD HAVANA CASINO as above, OLD HAVANA CASINO shall debit or refund User any funds, which may be in User's account over and above any amount, which may be owed to OLD HAVANA CASINO (if any). In any case, refund shall not exceed the initial Deposit made by User. Termination by User or OLD HAVANA CASINO as above shall be without prejudice to recovery by either party of any amount legally due by the other party in virtue of this Agreement.
Any individual or groups of individuals attempting to defraud the casino or engaging in any type of syndicate betting will forfeit their deposits, bonuses and winnings. This includes, but is not limited to, opening multiple accounts in an attempt to claim the initial deposit bonus multiple times.